Malaysia ada berapa negeri? dalam 3 orang pemimpin Malaysia yang ada dekat situ, tak sorang pun tak perasan? PRIHATINNYA hangpa...!!!
Tak kan dalam 3 orang tu, sorang pun tak leh nak bukak mulut tegur kesilapan tu? tak kan la sebab Malaysia dapat kontrak dengan Uzbek, benda macam tu pun kita dah tak leh nak tegur?
persoalannya: Bendera MALAYSIA ada berapa bucu bintang?Cuba kira reramai.
UNTUK MEMBUKTIKAN DAN MENAFIKAN BAGI ORANG YANG BUAT TUDUHAN CAKAP TIPU,PHOTOSHOP DAN BAGAI-BAGAI TENGOK KAT BAWAH NI PULAK:
laporan berita dari the star
- Wednesday November 19, 2008
- Abdullah to intervene in tussle
- By SARBAN SINGH
- TASHKENT (Uzbekistan): Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi will meet Wanita Umno leaders upon returning from his working trip abroad to find an immediate solution to the power transition plan in the women’s wing.
- The Umno president, who returns on Friday, expressed concern that there might be a split in the wing if its top post was contested.
- He said he had been told that Wanita Umno was facing problems with a leadership transition issue and seemed to be in a dilemma because there were many members apparently unhappy that there would be a contest for the wing’s presidency.
- “I do not want to see infighting in the wing. I do not want to see a divided Wanita Umno,” he told Malaysian reporters on Monday at the sidelines of his three-day official working visit to Uzbekistan.
- Abdullah, who is also Prime Minister, was asked to comment on the leadership transition plan mooted by Wanita chief Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz, who said she would hand the top post over to her deputy Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil in June next year, three months after the party’s annual general assembly.
- But the wing’s executive committee member Datuk Kamilia Ibrahim announced her bid for the post of deputy after qualifying for it.
- Kamilia had said there was no provision in Umno’s constitution for leadership transitions and neither was it a party practice.
- On Sunday, Shahrizat made an about turn when she urged Rafidah to hand over power in March.
- The wing’s executive council rejected this and urged Shahrizat to stick to the earlier plan.
- Abdullah said he was not throwing his support behind any candidate.
- “I do not want members to speculate that I am supporting a particular candidate. I am doing this because I want the wing to remain united,” he said.
- Abdullah said he was also saddened by what was happening in the wing and hoped to find an amicable solution quickly.
- He said that initially he did not wish to get involved in the power transition issue and hoped that the wing’s members would solve matters on their own but that did not happen.
- In agreement: Abdullah and Uzbekistan President Islam Karimov witnessing the exchange of documents between Unity, Cultural, Arts and Heritage Minister Datuk Seri Shafie Apdal and Uzbekistan Commission for the Coordination of Science and Technology chairman Shavkat Salihon at the Presidential Residence in Durmen, Uzbekistan, on Monday. — Bernama
- On other matters, Abdullah said he had asked AirAsia chief executive officer Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes to look into the viability of providing a direct air link between Kuala Lumpur and Tashkent.
- “I told him of the opportunities here and he said AirAsia would study this immediately.
- “It will be good if a Malaysian carrier can also provide air services to this part of the world,” he said.
- The only direct link between both capitals is provided by Uzbekistan Airways, which has been flying the route twice weekly since 1996.
- Abdullah said Malaysia was also prepared to take in more students from Uzbekistan for tertiary education. At present, there are some 70 students from here studying in Malaysia
cubo tengok dalam official website of the prime ministers office of malaysia
Apa-apahal aku print screen dah siap-siap... mana la tau depa nak delete macam kes Ustaz Ramlang Dulu kan... keh keh keh keh keh... Bangang hai..!
Pak Lah... Khak Ptuih...!!!®
*apa kata penyokong UMNO geng-geng GOMO, PerakBangkit, PPC dan yang sewaktu dengan hangpa...???